While there’s plenty we didn’t love about staying home thanks to COVID-19, there’s so much good that came out of it, too. We do have a very strong suspicion that most folks have found joy in being able to be their true selves at home.
Whether you dyed your hair blue, have exclusively worn sweatpants, or cut your own bangs, that’s the beauty of being free to do YOU, 100% of the time. So let’s celebrate that freedom and remember to keep it going.
5 Tips for Total Self-Acceptance
Here are some tips to help you always stay true to yourself:
- Accept yourself for who you are.
- Identify negative self-talk, and practice stopping yourself from engaging in it.
- Celebrate your strengths, and be forgiving of your weaknesses.
- Let go of what others think of you, and direct your attention inward.
- Stop apologizing for how you look on virtual meetings; you are present and aware, and that is a victory.
First and foremost, do what makes you feel good, and the rest will fall into place.
Now, let’s celebrate. To get started, try this delicious and festive recipe:
Nature Oat Bakes Skewers
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 2 Nature Oat Bakes™, quartered
- 4 miniature bamboo skewers
Thread Nature Oat Bakes pieces and fruit onto bamboo skewers. Enjoy!
Show us how you’re embracing being you (and let us know if you tried this recipe) on Facebook or Instagram.