Everything we do here at Isagenix is to help you stay on track with your physical and financial wellness goals, which is why we are so excited to announce the upcoming release of a brand-new and extremely powerful app that will help you do just that – and so much more!
Innovations on the Way!
IsaLife™ is a convenient nutrition and fitness tracker, personal coach, and product-ordering platform all in one easy-to-navigate app coming soon in early 2018!
- Goal Manager – Set your goals, take progress photos, track your weight, and more with new product education videos.
- Nutrition and Activity Tracker – Stay on top of your nutrition and supplement consumption throughout your day so you never miss a beat! Access all Isagenix products, customize your daily schedule, and track what you eat using a massive database of foods, meals, and restaurant menus so your progress is as accurate as possible.
- Fitness Tracking – Sync your FitBit® tracker to track burned calories and physical activity, or track your calories burned manually.
- Coaching Community – Share your progress through your activity feed, send and receive private messages with your support team, and receive notifications on other’s progress.
- Product Order and Autoship Management – Never miss a Shake or Cleanse Day again! Place orders and manage your recurring orders right from your phone. Running low on IsaDelight® chocolates? Add a box to your order basket so they’re within reach the next time you need them!
- Gamification – Every single day you make healthier choices is a reason to celebrate. Share your progress on your social media accounts with achievement badges, and inspire others to reach for their goals as well!
Stay Tuned for the Official Release Date Coming Soon!
Upon the initial launch, the IsaLife application will be available in English to Isagenix Customers in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
Too Excited to Wait?
Check out these three exciting new videos that will live in the IsaLife app!
Unpacking Your Isagenix System
How to Do a Shake Day
How to Do a Cleanse Day