It’s that time of year again…The holiday season is upon us, and the temptations tend to get the best of us. But this year, instead of sticking with the same holiday tune, why not rewrite your journey through the holidays with health and wellness in mind?
Cleanse for Life® provides nutritional support to get you through the holidays nourished and revitalized. If you saw our Instagram stories last week, then you were able to learn our top 10 tips to get through the holidays, provided by your IsaFamily here at headquarters.
Cleanse Days are an integral part of setting your body up for success for all your health goals throughout the holidays and beyond.
Takeaway Tokens This Week
Here’s a recap of what some of our corporate family had to share about cleansing through the holidays successfully:
- Try a double- or a single-day cleanse the day before a holiday.
The day before any holiday tends to be busy. This can be a perfect time to cleanse, because all your energy and focus will be consumed with preparations for the big day. You may forget you’re even cleansing!
- Cleanse on your way to your holiday destination.
There’s no better time to cleanse than on a busy day. Traveling is stressful enough. Cleanse with convenience using the portable 2-ounce bottles. No need to stand in long lines to order food or lug around a picnic in your suitcase.
- Wake up and end your holiday with a serving of Cleanse for Life.
Beginning and ending your day with healthful intentions is a positive way to stay on track with your weight wellness goals.
- Drink 1 scoop of IsaPro® before a holiday gathering.
Don’t let temptation set you back when you’ve come so far on your journey! Stay on track by preparing one scoop of IsaPro before the big meal. Having a nutritious snack beforehand can help you feel full faster and prevent overeating.
- Ionix® Supreme, lots of Ionix.
Let’s be honest, we could all use help dealing with stress during the holidays. Keep plenty of Ionix on hand.
- Don’t forget e+™ shots to keep you going on Black Friday!
We all know energy is a hot commodity during this time of year. Fuel up on natural caffeine, and get a boost of energy, without those midday jitters.†
- Stay hydrated.
Keep a large refillable water bottle with you wherever you go.
- Eat a Cleanse Day-approved snack (like Whey Thins™) before cooking to keep you from sampling.
IsaDelight® chocolates are a great Cleanse Day-approved snack, too! And we all know friends don’t let friends cleanse without IsaDelight.
- Skip dessert, and keep an IsaDelight in your purse or pocket when the sugar cravings hit.
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Bring extras, and share the health with friends and family.
- Do something active in the morning like a turkey trot or playing a game of football with the family!
Get moving and make memories!
Keep cleansing with us every week through the holidays. We’re all in this journey together!
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.