Here are Kathy Coover’s top tips:
- Get familiar with IsaProduct.com by reviewing all of the sections.
- Incorporate this tool into how you share Isagenix with a new prospect. Walk them through IsaProduct.com; specifically the 30-Day System so they can watch a video and learn about what’s included in this cornerstone pak.
- Use the fast facts sheets located in the “Learn About the Isagenix Products” section, print them out and have them on your desk so you can always answer product questions from new Associates and prospects.
- Guide your new Associates to the “Learn About the Isagenix Products” section so they can read IsaBody Challenge Winner stories and Athlete stories. It’s a great way for them to find someone they identify with.
- Help your new Associates choose the right pak or program by selecting the “Choose the Right Program and Track Your Success” section where you can get a “Personal Analysis” sheet and have them fill out their answers.
Plus, other sections include instructions on how to blend our IsaLean® Shakes, Ionix® Supreme and Cleanse for Life® powders for best results, special audio recordings featuring personal coaching to help you get through a Cleanse Day, and recipes that fit with nearly every system.
Visit IsaProduct.com today and be sure to encourage your team members to get familiar with this amazing tool!