Training Podcast: The Value of Compliance
One of our core values at Isagenix is Integrity. Listen in as 7-Star Golden Circle, 6-Star Executive David N. talks about what compliance is and why staying compliant is so important to your business.
Sharing Isagenix the Right Way
Are you excited to share the results of your latest IsaBody Challenge®, but are not quite sure how to spread the big news? Did you get your products paid for last month and want to shout about it from the mountain tops, but are worried it may not be compliant or may sound like a cliché infomercial?
Our Legal and Compliance team is committed to protecting and helping our Associates through continued education, workshops at events, and open communication to collectively preserve our legacy.
Take a moment to watch Isagenix Vice President and Deputy General Counsel Justin Powell as he shares his own Isagenix story the right way and offers quick tips to help you share your story the right way, too.
Guiding Principles on How to Share Isagenix the Right Way: Tell the Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth.
- Be accurate
- Don’t be misleading
- Don’t exaggerate or guarantee results
And Don’t Miss…
- Healthy Mind and Body is an accountability system, custom designed for Isagenix Associates, to help you accomplish your goals. By successfully completing the program, you’ll automatically receive a $45* product coupon in your Back Office—meaning Healthy Mind and Body is essentially free!
- Experience three days of personal development courses with strategic training consultants like David T.S. Wood at Isagenix University in Action. This event teaches the building blocks needed to pave the way to personal and professional success. Join us in Phoenix, Arizona March 4-6.
- Isagenix University is your opportunity to experience the culture of Isagenix in a city near you. Learn about our no-compromise products, develop skills as a professional network marketer, and acquire industry leading business building strategies. Join us in Newark, New Jersey April 7-9.
- The Leadership Challenge with Rod Hairston is a one-day event that will focus on understanding the importance and responsibility of leadership. You will learn how to be more influential and powerful in your communication, performance, team building, and more. Join us in Calgary, Alberta on March 19.
*100 percent completion is determined by all activities being completed within 90 days of starting. Upon completion, your US$45/CA$45 Isagenix product coupon will be available in your Back Office.