Mornings just got even better with the new Creamy French Vanilla and Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean® Shakes! Taste-testers across North America agree; the new flavors are hands-down the best and now these high-quality shakes have a few extra nutritional boosts for you to brag about.
So, what makes the new IsaLean Shakes the best? Here’s the breakdown*:
- 50% more whey protein. Thanks to the new Myo-IsaLean Complex™, you can enjoy 50 percent more whey protein than the prior Exclusive IsaPro Complex, which had featured casein caseinate protein. Whey protein is ideal to use because of its higher profile of branched-chain amino acids, the protein building blocks that fuel muscle growth and maintenance.
- Double the fiber. Fiber is the filling matter that we all need on a daily basis. It keeps us fuller, longer and contributes to a healthy digestive tract. That’s why our new IsaLean Shakes contain 8 grams of filling fiber!
- Zero soy. Studies show that whey protein burns more fat than soy and Isagenix® only uses the highest quality of undenatured whey protein from New Zealand grass fed cows. Zero antibiotics. Zero steroids. Zero pesticides.
- Gluten-free with prebiotics. Enjoy a gluten-free prebiotic that contributes all of the positive intestinal flora that keeps your immune system and digestive tract healthy.
- Low glycemic. With slightly fewer grams of carbohydrates and sugar, and more fiber, the shakes are much less likely to spike blood sugar.
- Healthy fats from flax seed and olive oil. The new shakes have a more balanced fatty acid profile containing more omega-3 fatty acids in each serving from flax seed along with heart-healthy olive oil (the main source of fat).
- Easier to digest. More digestive enzymes, especially lactase, make the new shake flavors more easily broken down in the gut. Lactase, in particular, helps with breakdown of the milk sugar lactose, which is already low in the shake overall.