Once you’ve achieved the fantastic product and/or business results you were hoping for, it’s natural to want to shout it from the rooftops! Here at Isagenix, we want you to feel you can share your success with others and spread the word about our product and the business opportunity.
However, when doing so, we want to ensure that we do not give false impressions of what can be achieved and in how much time. To help you share your story and talk about the company in a way that is compliant with regulations and protects our brand, the Compliance team at Isagenix is here to share their wisdom.
Our Compliance team is committed to protecting and helping our Associates through continued education, workshops at events and open communication to collectively preserve our legacy.
When getting ready to share your story, there are three things to remember:
- Be accurate.
- Don’t be misleading.
- Don’t exaggerate or guarantee results.
Isagenix in the U.K.
In January 2017, Isagenix announced that we would be expanding into the United Kingdom and opened a pre-enrolment phase in the lead up to the UK Soft Launch at the end of Q2 2017. Between Soft Launch and the official UK Grand Opening in June 2017, you will be able to order products and share information about Isagenix with others. On our side, we will focus on shipping your products and paying commissions during this time. The UK Grand Opening is our official ‘go live’ when rank advancements, promotions and additional tools will become available.
As we get closer to the UK launch, feel free to share your excitement and the good news. Here are some examples of what you can post on social media to indicate that Isagenix is coming to the UK and to encourage others to contact you for more details:
- “Isagenix UK is coming soon! Want details? Call me!”
- “I’m so excited that the company I’m aligned with has just announced that it will be launching in the UK soon! Message me for details!”
- “Coming soon to the UK! Contact me to learn more.”
Examples of what you should NOT post on social media:
- “I just enrolled three new Members in the UK! Are you ready to join?”
- “UK friends, are you ready to sign up? I have all the details. Join today!”
- “Taking new Member sign-ups NOW for the UK.”
If you have any questions on compliance, please email ComplianceUK@IsagenixCorp.com. The Compliance team is happy to help!