This year, IsagenixLive is bringing you full access to Isagenix University (IsaU) Phoenix. Kick back and relax in the comfort of your own home, and allow our top trainers to transform the way you approach business building. IsaU Phoenix will equip you with skills and tools to help bring your business to the next level.
For just $50, you can watch the full event from your couch, take advantage of great store promotions, and replay the full event on demand for up to 30 days after it ends!
So, what can you expect from IsaU Phoenix on IsagenixLive?
- Dynamic training segments from Isagenix Co-Founders Jim and Kathy Coover on What Drives Us and the compensation plan
- Special appearance by Trudy Maples to host the event
- Invaluable product training from Isagenix Product Education Supervisor Sara Richter
- An inspirational testimonial from 2016 IsaBody Challenge® Grand Prize Winner Alvie Shepherd
- A special Make-A-Wish® segment with Senior Vice President of Global Field Development Erik Coover
- Key activities designed to help boost your business with Pamela Barnum
- Strategies to help you connect with people, whether in person or online, and talk to them about Isagenix from Danielle Thompson
- Tips on finding and developing your “why” from Jason Lew
By bringing the IsagenixLive experience to your home, you can watch the action from IsaU Phoenix with your team members and friends and receive invaluable leadership development tools, business-building insights, and a renewed belief in Isagenix.
Are you attending IsaU Phoenix in person? Ticket holders will receive a coupon to IsagenixLive IsaU Phoenix so they can stream the full event on demand for up to 30 days, too!
Visit IsagenixLive.com to purchase your ticket. Then on Friday, November 18, 2016, at 10:30 a.m. ET and Saturday, November 19, 2016, at 10:30 a.m. ET, log on to watch all the excitement.