When you’re preparing for your trip to the 2014 “Together We Will” New Year Kick Off in Dallas, Texas, be sure to add “Stop by Social Media” to your agenda. Why? First, they’ll make sure you’ve got the Guidebook app installed on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device – and that you’re making the most of it.
Guidebook offers a plethora of social media integration. Take advantage of one-tap access to our Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and NYKO Photo Album – where you can snap, upload and share your NYKO images with other attendees right from the app!
Did You Know…
Posting multiple times daily via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, around non-Isagenix specific health-and-wellness articles, photos or quotes, combined with popular hashtags, can double or even triple your Social Media engagement (likes, comments, and shares)?
Want to Learn More?
Stop by and visit the Social Media team! Just a small sample of the many areas the Social Media team will be able to help you with during the event include:
- The difference between a Facebook personal profile and a Fan/Business page (and why you need both!)
- Why posting content that helps instead of content that sells increases your social media engagement dramatically
- Popular uses for Twitter, and the shelf-life of a “tweet”
- Why recognizing and sharing content, photos and quotes from your team matters
- Why LinkedIn is instrumental in recruiting new Associates
- How to find more official social media content created by Isagenix
- How to be featured on the official Isagenix social media sites
- The benefits of Instagram, Pinterest, and other new social media platforms
- How social media bridges the gap between you and your International team
Location, Location, Location
The Social Media team will be conveniently located next to both the IsaGeeks booth and the team behind the new and improved MyIsagenix to help answer any social media-related needs, questions, or even provide advice on some of the best ways to grow your Isagenix business with the integration of social media. This booth will also be the hub for a fun new way to incorporate the Isagenix brand into your event photos!
Don’t forget, the official hashtag for New Year Kick Off is: #TogetherWeWill – use it with all your Twitter and Instagram posts. Be on the lookout for a special surprise contest via social media for a chance to win free product! At the moment, all we can tell you is this: Erik Coover is “thinking” about something savory…