With kids in volleyball camp, swim camp, sports camp—whatever camp!— this summer, you know they’re going to need a refreshing summer treat after exerting their energy all day long.
Why not whip up a batch of Replenish™ Pops to hydrate their growing bodies?
Since the body loses vitamins, electrolytes, and water during exercise, proper hydration is paramount to recovery for any short or long form of exercise. And Replenish has 50 percent more electrolytes than most over-the-counter sports drinks.
Enriched with vitamins C and B-complex, this refreshing natural sports drink mix keeps you naturally hydrated and replenishes nutrients and electrolytes lost during exercise.
Now here’s your chance to make a simple recipe for your family by using fresh water, your favorite flavor of Replenish, and your freezer.
“Simple” is the best way to describe this summer treat.
- 1 cup water
- 2 scoops or 1 packet Replenish – your choice in Lemon Lime, Juicy Orange, or Refreshing Grape
- 1 ice cube tray
- 10 popsicle sticks
- Combine 2 scoops or 1 packet of Replenish in 1 cup of water. Stir the powder together until it’s evenly mixed.
- Pour the combination into your ice cube tray.
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Put the popsicle sticks into the semi-frozen combination in the ice cube tray after the 1 hour.
- Let the Replenish Pops stay overnight in the freezer until the combination and sticks are completely frozen.