Meet the Trainers
Looking for ways to invigorate your Isagenix business? Isagenix University has you covered. Head to Minneapolis Nov. 2-4 for an unforgettable lineup of trainers to help you improve your business in every aspect, from building a business plan to balancing your work-life schedule.
Want to know who you’ll be getting invaluable insider tips from? Here are the incredible trainers attending IsaU Minneapolis and a few things you can expect to learn from them:
- Pamela Barnum – Develop belief and understanding in the network marketing industry.
- Holly DeMott – Learn how to get your new Customers started the right way.
- Chris Harder – Don’t miss this training segment on how to use social media to grow your business.
- Lindsay Hoffbuhr – Lindsay will show you how to develop your “why” and how to create a duplicable system for using You Share, They Share, Repeat™.
- Matt and Amanda Svendsen – Learn the basics of the Isagenix Team Compensation Plan.
- Hayden and Emily Vavra – Gain insight into how to develop your story and how to connect with the people on your list.
- Kristin Jenkins – Kristin is showcasing how to use virtual Facebook events, and she’ll give you a detailed breakdown of the benefits of Autoship.
- Sara Richter – Sara will show you how to incorporate Isagenix products in your everyday life.
- Zach and Jessica Sikich – Zach and Jessica are hosting IsaU Minneapolis. Besides a warm welcome and entertaining trivia about Isagenix, they’re a great example of how to focus on health, mindfulness, and leadership.
You can read more about these trainers at IsagenixEvents.com.
Tickets are going fast, so register today for only US$149, and be sure to book your special hotel rates!
Have questions? Email our Events team for more information.
*An Isagenix Millionaire is an Independent Associate to whom Isagenix has paid a gross total of $1 million or more since joining Isagenix. Earnings reflect gross amounts that do not include any business expenses. The ability to earn income under the Isagenix Compensation Plan depends on many factors including an individual Associate’s business, social, and sales skills; personal ambition and activity; availability of time and financial resources; and access to a large network of family, friends, and business contacts. Isagenix cannot and does not guarantee any particular level of earnings. Even Associates who dedicate a significant amount of time, effort, and personal funds may not achieve a meaningful level of success. For average earnings, refer to the Isagenix Earnings Disclosure Statement at IsagenixEarnings.com.
**Results not typical. Weight loss, muscle gain, lifestyle, and other results depicted here reflect exceptional individual experiences of Isagenix Customers and should not be construed as typical or average. Results vary with individual effort, body composition, eating patterns, time, exercise, and other factors, such as genetic and physiological makeup. In a two-phase study performed from 2015-2016 by Skidmore College in New York, researchers evaluated use of Isagenix products for weight loss. As part of the weight loss phase, the participants took part in a calorie-controlled regimen of Shake Days and one Cleanse Day per week and lost an average of 24 pounds after 12 weeks. View the study results.