Fall is here. Autumn colors are changing, football has kicked off, and the holidays are around the corner. So give yourself an early gift that can last a lifetime: If building and growing an Isagenix business is your mission in 2018, then you can really benefit from attending Isagenix University Minneapolis Nov. 2-4.
IsaU Minneapolis provides the perfect learning, teaching, and networking environment, where three days can make a world of difference in your life for this year and beyond. Here are five reasons to enjoy a fall weekend in the “Land of 10,000 Lakes” (besides a trip to Mall of America):
World-Class Training: Who better to learn from than those who have walked in your shoes? Every trainer at IsaU Minneapolis began with their own story and dream. Each trainer’s journey is unique, but they built their businesses using duplicable styles and strategies:
- Learn the Isagenix culture, vision, and product lines with Holly DeMott.
- Build a business and achieve important work-life balance with Lindsay Hoffbuhr.
- Learn about what goes into the entire Isagenix experience with Emily Vavra, and learn about compensation plans with Emily’s husband, Hayden Vavra.
- Zach and Jessica Sikich, your IsaU Minneapolis hosts, will be guiding you through the entire University experience.
- Learn how to effectively use social media to grow your business with Chris Harder.
- Discover the different dynamics of network marketing with Pam Barnum.
- Learn Isagenix Team Compensation Plan basics with Matt and Amanda Svendsen.
- Grow your knowledge in the world of virtual Facebook parties with Kristin Jenkins,
- Be empowered by our IsaBody Challenge® winner, Helen Costa-Giles.
Climate of Culture: Besides soaking up information, insight, and strategies that can help you take control of your life direction, you’ll be immersed in a palpable energy that is invigorating, inspiring, and contagious. It’s an unforgettable experience!
Networking Works: Spend three days surrounded by fellow Isagenix leaders, product users, and budding entrepreneurs who want to make new friends and foster business relationships to help each other flourish.
Sharing Is Caring: Teamwork makes the dream work at Isagenix. Learn from some of the best in the network marketing business. Share your knowledge, experience, and success with others. Or sit back, open your ears, and soak it all in. You might inspire others – and they’ll probably inspire you – to transform your health and financial future.
Affordable: Register today for this incredible event for only US$149. You can also take advantage of special room rates at the host hotel in the heart of downtown Minneapolis within walking distance of Nicollet Mall shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Register now to change your life direction!
*The ability to earn income under the Isagenix Compensation Plan depends on many factors including an individual Associate’s business, social, and sales skills; personal ambition and activity; availability of time and financial resources; and access to a large network of family, friends, and business contacts. Isagenix cannot and does not guarantee any particular level of earnings. Even Associates who dedicate a significant amount of time, effort, and personal funds may not achieve a meaningful level of success. For average earnings, refer to the Isagenix Earnings Disclosure Statement at IsagenixEarnings.com.