Isagenix is thrilled to announce it won three Gold, three Silver, and three Bronze Stevie® Awards at the 13th Annual American Business Awards at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel on June 22.
The American Business Awards are the premier business awards in the U.S. and honor an all-inclusive spectrum of American businesspeople and organizations. Past winners include Procter & Gamble, Sony, American Express, Tropicana, and AT&T.
More than 3,300 nominations were submitted to the 2015 American Business Awards, and more than 200 executives nationwide participated in judging to determine this year’s Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award winners.
Isagenix Director of Corporate Communications and Publications Chris La Fleur attended the prestigious event to accept the awards on behalf of the Isagenix family.
Winning three Gold Stevie Awards is a huge honor, especially in the below categories, which prove Isagenix consistently cultivates talent and works hard to create the best tools in the industry.
Those Gold Stevies™ include:
- Marketing Executive of the Year – Erik Coover, Vice President of Global Field Development
- Best Training Site – IsagenixBusiness.com
- Best Print Marketing or Sales Brochure/Kit– Isagenix 90-Day Game Plan with Launch Party Kit
“I am so honored and grateful to receive this award because it’s such a huge reflection of our incredible Isagenix Associates who are making a difference every day,” shares Isagenix Vice President of Global Field Development Erik Coover. This is very cool for the START Your Life movement because it’s a testimony to the power of a young team living on purpose.”
Isagenix was also recognized with three Silver Stevie Awards for:
- Executive of the Year in Health Products & Services – Jim Coover, Co-Founder and President
- Woman of the Year – Kathy Coover, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President
- Communications Department of the Year
“These accolades are a testament to the power of #OneTeam,” shares Isagenix Co-Founder Jim Coover. “We are proud and grateful for all of you who have helped to support our vision. Together we will.”
Ending the evening, Isagenix was honored with three Bronze Stevie Awards for:
- Fastest-Growing Company of the Year
- Best Online Press Room – IsaFYI.com
- Best Print Newsletter or Publication – IsaNews Magazine
Isagenix would like to thank the more than 500,000 Associates worldwide who make receiving these incredible awards possible. Without you, your hard work, and passion for sharing our vision, none of this would be possible.
For more on The American Business Awards, visit StevieAwards.com.
Isagenix Wins a Spectrum Award
The Spectrum Awards are presented annually by the Phoenix Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA).
For more on the Spectrum Awards, visit TheSpectrumAwards.com.