Held on June 20 at New York City’s Marriott Marquis Hotel, the Stevies™ honor recognizes the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working people worldwide. Past winners include Apple Inc., Whole Foods Market and AT&T.
So what categories did Isagenix® win? Our very own Director of Creative Marketing and Category Management John Beeson was on hand to accept the awards for:
- Company of the Year
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year for Childhelp®
- Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit-Print for the Isagenix Welcome Kit
- Best House Organ/Publication-Print for IsaNews magazine
- Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year for the Celebration Guidebook App.
Isagenix was also named a finalist in the Marketing category for the IsaTools To Go App for iOS and Android devices. Winners for this prestigious category will be announced on September 17 in San Francisco, Calif.
“Isagenix prides itself on its unique company culture, revolutionary new products and helping others live a healthier and more prosperous life,” says Isagenix Co-Founder, President and CEO Jim Coover. “These accolades are proof that we are on the right track. We’ve laid the foundation and we’re here for the long term.”
For more information on this exciting win, take a look at the full press release and be sure to share it with your team.