Isagenix was named a Finalist in ten categories in The 2014 American Business AwardsSM, and will ultimately be a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie® Award winner in each category.
The American Business Awards are the premier business awards program in the U.S. Past winners include Proctor & Gamble, Sony, American Express, Tropicana, Wynn Las Vegas, AT&T, Domino’s and Aflac.
Co-founders Jim and Kathy Coover are passionate about giving our independent Associates the tools they need to create financial freedom and achieve remarkable physical transformations with Isagenix, saying, “At Isagenix, we are passionate about impacting global health and helping people create financial freedom. We are so honored that the American Business Awards are recognizing the tools and people that are making these goals possible.”
Isagenix is proud to be honored for the following awards:
- Company of the Year (Health Products & Services)
- Kathy Coover, Executive of the Year (Health Products & Services)
- Communications Department of the Year
- 2013 “Live Out Loud” Celebration, Best Internal Recognition/Motivational Event
- IsaNews Magazine, Best Newsletter or House Publication
- Isagenix New Member Welcome Kit, Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit (Print)
- Isagenix U.S. Corporate Facebook Page, Best Facebook Page
- IsaFYI.com, Best Online Press Room
- Experience Isagenix Video, Best Corporate Overview
- Share the Shot Campaign, Viral Marketing Campaign of the Year
This is Kathy Coover’s third Stevie award and our second Company of the Year award. Congratulations to all of the individuals, teams and departments who have been recognized for their hard work. Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be announced the week of June 9, so stay tuned. Together We Are!