Voting for our 2020 Heart of Isagenix award is now closed, but stay tuned to find out who the winner is! The lucky person will be announced onstage at New Year Kick Off 2020 this January in Phoenix.
Read more about the nominees below.
Nominees are Isagenix Independent Associates who:
- Provide a sense of belief, purpose, and direction within their teams.
- Exude passion for helping others and changing lives.
- Support Isagenix in preserving our culture and What Drives Us.
- Encourage everyone on their team to work toward their goals.
- Lead by example — from attending events to completing an IsaLife™ Success Plan or the IsaBody Challenge®.
Introducing the Top 3 Heart of Isagenix Nominees
Glory Salas, Fresno, California
Glory shares her passion, strength, and strong belief in living a life full of health and love. She showcases an unyielding spirit of hope every day and teaches others how to do the same.
Helen Costa-Giles, San Antonio, Texas
Helen is a servant, motivating, and inspiring leader. She holds 5 a.m. workouts, “Rise and Grind,” every morning with her team where she energizes everyone to put in 100%.
Hilari and Justin Courtney, Rulo, Nebraska
Hilari and Justin exemplify the true spirit of giving, welcoming and supporting all those who reach out to them. They lead with a #OneTeam mentality and are proven mentors and friends to everyone they know.