The Heart of Isagenix award will be presented onstage at our New Year Kick Off 2019 event.
Qualities of a winner:
- Instills belief, purpose, and direction within their teams.
- Radiates passion for helping others and changing lives.
- Supports our long-term goal of preserving our culture and What Drives Us.
- Encourages everyone on their team as they work toward their personal goals.
- Leads by example, from attending events to completing an IsaLife™ Success Plan, the Healthy Mind and Body program, or the IsaBody Challenge®.
Last Year’s Heart of Isagenix Winner
Adrienne Donovan from North Carolina was named our 2018 Heart of Isagenix winner for her leadership and compassion for others.
“A mom of three beautiful children, a loving wife, sister, daughter, and friend, Adrienne is the most phenomenal team leader I could ever pray for,” said Amanda Smith. “She absolutely deserves this award because she has a heart to serve like none other.”
How to Vote
Now that nominations are closed, it’s time for us to tally up the votes for the top three finalists! Voting will open in early November, so be on the lookout on our Isagenix Recognition Facebook page, or visit IsaFYI.com/Recognition for future Heart of Isagenix voting details.