IsaBody Challenge® participants have the highest success rate in achieving their Isagenix® goals.
Surprising? It shouldn’t be!
With a 16-week Challenge period that encourages participants to input their stats, commit to Isagenix products and get plugged into a community, it’s the formula for ultimate success!
Here’s how the Challenge will help you successfully achieve your goals:
1. Transforms More Than Just the Number on the Scale
Despite some of the misconceptions out there, Isagenix isn’t all about weight loss and neither is the IsaBody Challenge. In fact, more Associates are focusing on energy and performance and healthy aging than ever before.
Statistics show that:
- 38 percent of those who completed their IsaBody Challenge for the New Year Kick Off Judging Period lost between 5-20 pounds
- The average weight loss in the 2014 New Year Kick Off was 24.9 pounds
This data shows more Associates are focusing on total-body health than just targeting one specific area.
2. Gives You an Extra Incentive
Studies show that having a financial incentive at the end of a goal or challenge helps people stick with it and succeed. With this Challenge you have just that — over $200,000 of cash and prizes. The top five finalists from 2014 New Year Kick Off, Top Achievers and Celebration will join Isagenix Co-Founders Jim and Kathy Coover on stage at 2014 Celebration.
The Grand Prize Winner will be unveiled, live on stage, and receive $25,000 cash; a personal photo shoot; paid trips to 2014 and 2015 Celebration, 2014 IsaBody Challenge Transformation Cruise, 2015 New Year Kick Off, 2015 Top Achievers, Isagenix University, Powerful Presentations; exclusive business training and more!*
There is still plenty of time for you to join and win. Register now and take the Challenge by going to IsaBodyChallenge.com.
3. Provides Accountability to Keep You On Track
Making friends is fun and sharing your goal with someone is proven to help you stay on track to achieving your goals. Connect with like-minded participants on the IsaBody Challenge Facebook Group, Facebook.com/groups/isabc/ and not only will you make friends, but you’ll be able to ask Challenge-related questions, receive breaking IsaBody Challenge news, share yummy recipes, gain valuable workout tips and see incredible “before” and “after” pictures from more than 1,600 members.
To become a member of this group, log on to Facebook.com/groups/isabc and select “Join Group.” (Just make sure you’ve already joined the Challenge first so you can gain entrance into this exclusive group.)
4. Helps You Teach Others How to Do It
Growth and knowledge is further solidified when you teach someone else how to do something. You can do that with the Challenge! Share your thoughts, experiences, challenges and pictures with others who are embarking on the same journey through the Facebook group, on special phone calls and more.
5. Recognizes You For Your Success Along the Way
Positive affirmations that you’re looking good and change is a major key to sticking with your goals. During your IsaBody Challenge journey, our IsaBody Challenge Team is committed to:
- Sharing your success through shout outs on the IsaBody Challenge Facebook page, Isagenix.com/Facebook, Twitter.com/Isagenix and Instagram.com/Isagenix
- Spotlighting stories on the Top 15 Finalists on IsaBodyChallenge.com, Isagenix.com and on IsaFYI.com
- Posting Honorable Mentions on the IsaBody Challenge Facebook page, Isagenix.com/Facebook and on IsaFYI.com
- Featuring stories on the Grand Prize Winner on IsaBodyChallenge.com, Isagenix.com and on IsaFYI.com
- Sharing even more incredible “before” and “after” pictures of past IsaBody Challenge participants in the IsaBody Challenge Look Book Third Edition, now available on IsaSalesTools.com.
- And more!
Change can be exciting, but temporary; change with the IsaBody Challenge is transformational and lasting. Sign up today by visiting IsaBodyChallenge.com and take the first step in becoming healthier and happier.
Top 5 New Year Kick Off Finalists
In November, the Top 5 New Year Kick Off Finalists were announced and each awarded $3,000 cash, a trip for themselves and a guest to 2014 New Year Kick Off, 2014 Celebration and a spot aboard the 2014 IsaBody Challenge Transformation Cruise.*
They will soon join the first-ever Top 5 Top Achievers Finalists and Celebration Finalists to compete for the title of 2014 IsaBody Challenge Grand Prize Winner and $25,000 cash!
For more information or to register for the IsaBody Challenge, visit IsaBodyChallenge.com.
*Paid expenses include accommodations, airfare, and ground transportation. Note: In order to be eligible for each trip, winners must maintain or improve their results. “Maintenance” photos will be required prior to booking the awarded trips.