Update: As of May 11, 2016, Make-A-Wish® reserved seating is sold out.
Today officially kicks off Make-A-Wish month, a month dedicated to giving back to a life-changing organization! During the month of May, Isagenix corporate employees and Associates will stand together as One Team and push toward our goal of hitting a total contribution of $5 million to Make-A-Wish by the end of the month.
Contribution is at the core of Isagenix and the passion for giving back runs deep throughout our company. Our hope is that every single Associate donates to Make-A-Wish during the month of May. Whether you contribute $5 a week, $150 a month, or $10,000 a year, your donations can help inspire and give renewed strength to these extraordinary families to continue their fight. Together we will push to $5 million!
Secure Your Make-A-Wish Reserved Seat
Our Associates are driven to make a difference in others’ lives, and they continue to donate more to Make-A-Wish every year. We offer several ways to contribute to this deserving cause, including offering Make-A-Wish reserved seating* at 2016 “One Team” Celebration this August in Las Vegas!
There are limited tickets left for Celebration, and this event is selling out! That means it will be a packed house in August. Secure yourself a Make-A-Wish reserved seat in a prime location in the audience to ensure you have the best experience at this life-changing event. This is also a great opportunity to spend time with your team. Purchase your reserved seating together to be seated next to each other in the Make-A-Wish section!
For just $200, you can upgrade your Celebration 2016 seat, and 100 percent of the ticket price will be donated to Make-A-Wish! With reserved seating, you will receive:
- Priority check-in at Registration
- Early access wristbands
- Prime seating located at the front of the audience
- Guaranteed seating for the prestigious Gala event, featuring a special celebrity guest
- Your name on your assigned seat
- A thank-you goody bag, which you will receive at Registration
Seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and seating placement in the Make-A-Wish reserved section depends on the date of purchase. There are only 388 seats available, and they are going fast! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make a difference while enjoying these awesome perks. Visit IsagenixCelebration.com to upgrade your seats today!
Our Wish to Give Back
If you would like to join the thousands of Associates contributing to Make-A-Wish, here are four more ways to do it:
- Buy an IsagenixLive Isagenix University (IsaU) Chicago ticket. For a $25 donation to Make-A-Wish, you will receive full access to all the exciting action at IsaU Chicago, including dynamic training sessions with Jim and Kathy Coover and Isagenix top leaders, a game-changing product launch, and inspirational testimonials from Associates like you.
- Purchase product. In the U.S. and Canada, for every six- or 12-count box of e+™ you have on Autoship, Isagenix will donate 50 cents to Make-A-Wish.
- Donate monthly. Visit your Back Office and select “Manage Autoship” under the “Orders” tab to make a $1 or more recurring charitable donation on every order.
- Make a one-time or weekly commission donation. To donate through your commission, simply email IsaWish@IsagenixCorp.com your name, member ID number, and donation amount you would like deducted from each commission.
For more information about Make-A-Wish, visit the “Culture” tab on Isagenix.com and select “Charities.”
*Make-A-Wish reserved seating does not include the Celebration Global After-Party with Maroon 5.