Earn Your Spot on the ChampionSHIP Cruise
The ChampionSHIP Challenge is your chance to earn a dream cruise vacation and your share of weekly bonuses through the end of 2017! We are setting sail on the largest promotion to date, and we can’t sail this ship without you.
We’re asking North American Associates to assemble and register their crews of six to earn points for completing business-building activities. As a result, the top 25 teams and each of the top 50 qualifying individuals will earn their spot on the Royal Caribbean ChampionSHIP Cruise* that will set sail with 400 Associates in April of 2018!
Still Plenty of Prizes to Earn!
Not On Board Yet?
There’s still time to earn points and win prizes through the end of 2017! Even if you register for the ChampionSHIP Challenge today, you have the same opportunity to earn all the weekly prizes as the rest of the Challengers!
Ready to ‘Level Up’?
Those of you chugging full steam ahead toward the close of the ChampionSHIP Challenge, now is the time to “Level Up” your earnings. Every single Challenger who makes it aboard the ChampionSHIP Challenge Cruise will set sail in style and comfort with upgraded cabins and travel cash in hand!
• 1-10 Ranked Businesses – Junior Suite and US$2,500 travel cash
• 11-30 Ranked Businesses – Junior Suite and US$1,500 travel cash
• 31-60 Ranked Businesses – Superior Balcony and US$1,000 travel cash
• 61-140 Ranked Businesses – Superior Balcony
Keep up the great work by helping to transform lives, and continue to earn points! Review your standings by visiting the “ChampionSHIP Challenge Individual Leaderboard” in your Back Office.
Key Points to Know
- This promotion is all about getting new Members started and encouraging them to participate in Isagenix programs to help them reach their goals.
- We encourage you to participate in a team of 6, but it is possible to win individually as well.
- Top team and individual performers will earn their share of US$10,000 worth of weekly rewards every single week starting with an award on July 18 and continuing through the end of the promotion period (July 1, 2017-Dec. 31, 2017)!
- A Team Captain must be at least a Consultant and register all crew members in their Back Office. All crew members’ Member IDs are required at the time of registration.
- Crews may have no more than 2 Directors or above at time of crew member registration.
- Track your progress and standings in real time in your Back Office.
All the ChampionSHIP Challenge details, FAQ, terms and conditions, as well as registration instructions, can be found at TheChampionSHIPChallenge.com.
Register Your Crew for the ChampionSHIP Challenge TODAY!
*Any Associate who is part of a top 25 qualifying crew/team and is also one of the top 50 individuals will be rewarded on Cruise for two (just the same as if he or she had fallen into only one of these categories).
The ability to earn income under the Isagenix Team Compensation Plan depends on many factors including an individual Associate’s business, social, and sales skills; personal ambition and activity; availability of time and financial resources; and access to a large network of family, friends, and business contacts. Isagenix cannot and does not guarantee any particular level of earnings. Even Associates who dedicate a significant amount of time, effort, and personal funds may not achieve a meaningful level of success. For average earnings, refer to the Isagenix Earnings Disclosure Statement at IsagenixEarnings.com.