New Year Kick Off (NYKO) is SOLD OUT! If you didn’t secure your ticket to attend the event in person and don’t want to miss out on all the incredible training and information, then we have some exciting news for you!
This year, IsagenixLive is bringing you full access to 2017 NYKO. Sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home, and allow our top trainers to transform the way you approach business building. NYKO can equip you with the skills and tools you need to take your business to the next level this year!
Get your ticket for only $50, then log on to IsagenixLive.com on Friday, January 13, and Saturday, January 14, at 9:30 a.m. ET to watch the full event LIVE and take advantage of great store promotions.
So, what can you expect from 2017 New Year Kick Off on IsagenixLive?
- Exciting company updates and new promotions from Isagenix Co-Founders Jim and Kathy Coover and President and Chief Operating Officer Travis Ogden.
- Goal setting for the new year with Jessica Reigner.
- You Share, They Share, Repeat.™ training from Dr. DelRae Messer.
- Strategies to help you connect with people, in person and online, with Tanya Kirkpatrick, Chris Harder, and Susan Sly.
- Business-building advice and insight from David Norrie, Trudy Maples, and Laura Stevens.
- Invaluable product information from Isagenix Chief Science Officer Dr. Robert Kay and Dr. Paul Arciero.
- A moving IsaBody™ segment and testimonial from 2016 IsaBody Challenge® Grand Prize Winner Alvie Shepherd.
- Inspiration and motivation to create and complete your 90-Day Action Plan from closing keynote speaker Jay Bennett.
- And more!
Then tune in to On Demand after the event is over to relive all the above. PLUS, check out the in-depth product training sessions via Science Talks. This will help keep you motivated to achieve the goals you set for your 90-Day Action Plan!
Have a ticket to the event? Ticketholders will receive a coupon to stream the full event On Demand for 90 days!
Visit IsagenixLive.com to purchase your ticket and then log on to join all the excitement on Friday, January 13, and Saturday, January 14, at 9:30 a.m. ET.