Directors and above who are attending 2014 “Strength in Momentum” Celebration August 23-26 in San Diego, California are invited to attend this year’s exclusive Leadership Meeting!
Hosted by Isagenix Strategic Consultant David Wood and Network Marketing Pro Eric Worre, this one-time-only training event will be Saturday, August 23 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Directors and above can expect to:
- Master the advanced strategies of the 90-Day Game Plan
- Gain valuable insight on how to achieve faster success
- Learn effective strategies that increase rank advancements on your team
- Discover the secrets of successful leaders
- Connect with like-minded individuals
Not yet a Director? Qualify by Sunday, July 27 to receive a ribbon at event registration to attend the Leadership Meeting.
Why These Trainers?
David Wood has:
- Developed a world-class personal development training program for Isagenix and has trained hundreds of top leaders
- Lived, traveled and worked in more than 40 countries and has grown several multi-million and million-dollar companies
- Been a lead trainer for one of the largest personal development companies in the world and is internationally recognized as the “Trainer’s Trainer”
- Uncanny ability to read his audience and move people to the next level in their lives
- A simple philosophy: “Real people need real results”
Eric Worre has:
- Been a top field producer, building sales organizations totaling over 500,000 distributors in over 60 countries; the president of a $200 million network marketing company; a co-founder and president of his own company; and a high-level marketing consultant to the network marketing profession
- Become an accomplished trainer, conducting hundreds of live events around the world, teaching people how to become network marketing professionals
- Authored the international best-selling book “Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional”
What are you waiting for? Fire up your team, rank advance and be a part of this year’s Celebration Leadership Meeting.