Everyone’s favorite online training is back and better than ever!
Tune in to START® Online University to experience a unique Isagenix event from anywhere in the world! This is the perfect opportunity for you and your newer team members to “attend” an event from the convenience of their own home…or yours. It’s a great time to brush up on that foundational product knowledge and receive business training from our START Ambassadors to help take a new or growing business to the next level.
And even though START represents Isagenix Associates ages 18-35, this training is something all Associates can benefit from. This event is about equipping you with a full set of tools, business-building tips, leadership advice, support, and involvement in a community charged up to help you achieve your goals.
- Vision and Compliance With Senior Vice President of Global Field Development Erik Coover
- Isagenix Product Education With Elliot and Lindsey Schwartz
- Compensation Plan and Network Marketing With Zach Slobin and Gabrielle Deane
- Connecting and Getting Started With Mackenzie Arball
- ‘Getting Into Action’ Panel With Meredith Franklin, Danny Kruger, and Ciji Siddons
Tune in to the entire training LIVE for the chance to win prizes and one-on-one training with these trainers!
This in-depth Isagenix training is the perfect opportunity to gather your local team, socialize, and learn together. Enjoy the training with your friends and your favorite Isagenix products to fuel up while you learn.
Don’t have a local team? That’s an even better reason to participate! Join the training and get better acquainted with the global START Your Life community.
How to ‘Attend’ START Online University
Simply log on to IsagenixLive.com/START. There is no registration required, and did we mention it’s entirely FREE of charge?
A Global Get-Together!
- North America – Spread the word for North American Members to tune in Dec. 8, 2017, 7-10 p.m. EST.
- Australia and New Zealand – Welcome your Aussie and Kiwi team members to join live in their time zone Dec. 9, 2017, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. AEDT.