July 10, 2017, marks the launch of the ChampionSHIP Challenge and your chance to earn a dream cruise vacation and your share of weekly bonuses through the end of 2017! We are setting sail on the largest promotion to date, and we can’t sail this ship without you.
We’re asking U.S. and Canadian Associates to assemble and register their crews of six to earn points for completing business-building activities. As a result, the top 25 teams and each of the top 50 qualifying individuals will earn their spot on the Royal Caribbean ChampionSHIP Cruise* that will set sail with 400 Associates in April of 2018!
Key Points to Know
- This promotion is all about getting new Members started and encouraging them to participate in Isagenix programs to help them reach their goals.
- We encourage you to participate in a team of six, but it is possible to win individually as well.
- Top team and individual performers will earn their share of US$10,000 worth of weekly rewards every single week starting with an award on July 18 and continuing through the end of the promotion period (July 1, 2017-Dec. 31, 2017)!
- A Team Captain must be at least a Consultant and register all crew members in their Back Office. All crew members’ Member IDs are required at the time of registration.
- Track your progress and standings in real time in your Back Office.
- You’ve already been accumulating points! Register your crew or as an individual by Sept. 10, 2017, and receive all backdated points earned beginning July 1, 2017.
All the ChampionSHIP Challenge details, FAQ, terms and conditions, as well as registration instructions, can be found at TheChampionSHIPChallenge.com.
Register Your Crew for the ChampionSHIP Challenge TODAY!
The ability to earn income under the Isagenix Compensation Plan depends on many factors including an individual Associate’s business, social, and sales skills; personal ambition and activity; availability of time and financial resources; and access to a large network of family, friends, and business contacts. Isagenix cannot and does not guarantee any particular level of earnings. Even Associates who dedicate a significant amount of time, effort, and personal funds may not achieve a meaningful level of success. For average earnings, refer to the Isagenix Earnings Disclosure Statement at IsagenixEarnings.com.
*Any Associate who is part of a top 25 qualifying crew/team and is also one of the top 50 individuals will be rewarded on Cruise for two (just the same as if he or she had fallen into only one of these categories).