For almost two years, Isagenix has been a proud sponsor of the world’s largest wish-granting organization, Make-A-Wish.
Throughout this time, we’ve created several ways to raise money and awareness for this organization and its courageous mission of granting wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
Here are six ways you can raise money for Make-A-Wish:
- Super Saturdays: Incorporate Make-A-Wish into your next meeting. Invite current Associates to add a recurring donation to their monthly Autoship or commission payment. Have Associates fill out a pledge form (included in your Wish Kit) to make a donation to Make-A-Wish. Let them know that their donations will go to their local Make-A-Wish chapter or affiliate unless they specify otherwise. Make-A-Wish will provide a thank you letter at the end of the tax year for donations totaling U.S. $25 or more. Contact your local chapter if you’re interested in learning more about how you can work together. You can find your local U.S. chapter at wish.org or your local international affiliate at worldwish.org. Speaking of Super Saturdays, Isagenix has created special Super Saturday fundraising kits. Included in each kit are Make-A-Wish forms, instructions on how to properly collect money for Make-A-Wish, as well as instructions on how to send the money collected to Isagenix to receive recognition. Upon receiving the funds, Isagenix will act as your conduit and forward all funds to Make-A-Wish. Please email IsaWish@IsagenixCorp.com for more information.
- Wish Magnets & Wish Bracelets: Contact your local chapter in the US or Canada to purchase and sell magnetic wish stars, blue Make-A-Wish rubber bracelets or other Make-A-Wish items. Offer these to family, friends and team members for a donation. Please speak with your chapter in the US or Canada, or the affiliate office in Mexico, New Zealand or Australia to determine an appropriate donation minimum per item.
- Chapter & Affiliate Events: Get to know your local Make-A-Wish team by participating in local events at a chapter within the US or Canada! Create an Isagenix Walk for Wishes® team or sponsor a table at the chapter’s annual gala. For opportunities to get involved with Make-A-Wish in Mexico, New Zealand or Australia please contact your Isagenix country representative.
- Tournaments: In the US or Canada coordinate a golf, tennis, softball, basketball, bowling or pool tournament. Take a donation as an entry fee for individuals, pairs or teams. Form teams with other Isagenix Associates in your area, new prospects and current team members to expand your network. This is also a great way to introduce new members to the Isagenix culture and products.
- Sales: In the US or Canada, organize a bake sale, garage sale, cookbook sale (with favorite Isagenix recipes), flower sale, book sale, holiday gift basket sale, craft sale, etc. Use your imagination!
- Team Gifts: Instead of sending a promotional or holiday gift to each of your team members, recognize their success by sending a donation to Make-A-Wish in the name of that special person.
How to Help
You can help by donating through Autoship or your commission. To help make wishes come true for these amazing kids, visit your Back Office and select “Manage Autoship” under the “Orders” tab to make a $1 or more automatic charitable donation on every order.
To donate through your commission, simply email your name, ID number and weekly deduction to IsaWish@IsagenixCorp.com.
For more information about Make-A-Wish, visit the “Culture” tab on Isagenix.com and select “Charities.” Or you can visit wish.org for more information on Make-A-Wish America and worldWish.org for more information on Make-A-Wish International.
If you have any questions or have a Make-A-Wish story to share, email IsaWish@IsagenixCorp.com.